This is an experimental application that businesses would use to send a "Your Item is Ready for Pickup" text message to clients.
I was walking home from the grocery store and this idea came to me. 12 hours later, it's a real thing!
Please only use your PERSONAL phone number. Please don't put my career in jeopardy by abusing this. Thanks!
- Input your name, hypothetical item that needs to be picked up, and your phone number
- Task item will populate below the input form
- Click "Ready for Pickup"
- Twilio API sends a customized "Your Item is Ready for Pickup" text message to your phone
- "Ready for Pickup" button is deactivated to prevent abuse
- Click "Remove Item" to remove your task from the list